Body_shadow_left Body_shadow_right

Study in USA

Study in World’s No.1 study abroad destination. Pursue a course such as Mechanical, Chemical, Computer engineering or study your dream management course and get valuable work experience. Choose two majors at the same time and get two degrees.

Online Practice Tests

Get ready to study abroad by preparing for tests!
More Exams




Questions & Answers with our expert counsellors


While Applying For MS in US we need to send LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION...

While Applying For MS in US we need to send LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION (LOR)from professors who taught us.If I am a working professional ,do I need to get an LOR from my place of work.Is it necesary/compulsory for working professionals to get LOR from their place of work?
Asked by mayur, about 6 years ago under United States Science and Engineering


Dear Student

You need LOR from you Professors not from work place if you are applying for Masters. For MBA you need Professional letters of recommendation.

Deepti_counsellor Response by S. US
StudyPlaces Counsellor
about 6 years ago