Body_shadow_left Body_shadow_right

Study in USA

Study in World’s No.1 study abroad destination. Pursue a course such as Mechanical, Chemical, Computer engineering or study your dream management course and get valuable work experience. Choose two majors at the same time and get two degrees.

Online Practice Tests

Get ready to study abroad by preparing for tests!
More Exams




Questions & Answers with our expert counsellors


i wanna do MS in wanna know about the...

i wanna do MS in wanna know about the suitable for me( i m BE chemical from mumbai).....job opportunities after that courses......i know there are lot of questions .....but please help me out.......and tell me time for live chat............thanks
Asked by rajesh m jadhav, over 6 years ago under United States


You need to take GRE and TOEFL for any Masters program in the US. University offer teaching assistantships or research assistantships looking at student's academic performance. There are few or no scholarships available for international students. The job opportunities depend on your program and the university you complete the degree.
Deepti_counsellor Response by S. US
StudyPlaces Counsellor
over 6 years ago